Gluten Free Dairy Free Country Gravy
This is a country gravy recipe we have adopted to be dairy free as well it ended up rather good.
- 5 tbsp Butter – Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour Stone Ground
- 3 cups Milk 1% Soy or Rice Milk
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper, Black
- Over medium high heat melt butter
- add rice flour, stir until bubbly and light golden brown.
- Add salt, pepper, and milk constantly.
- Turn heat down to medium stirring till gravy comes to a boil and thickens
- Add water and additional salt to taste and consistency
- remove from heat and serve.