Dairy Free Whipped Topping
If you are looking for a really good replacement for whipped cream you can follow this recipe. It turned out really excellent.
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- Some Sugar (or other sweetner )
- Place the unopened can of coconut milk in the refrigerator. This will create two parts a nice liquid and a solid mass.
- Take the solid mass and place it in a bowl
- Add some sugar to the bowl
- Add a teaspoon or so of vanilla
- Whip together for about 6 minutes or so
The result is wonderful good with strawberries.. I will try to make a sponge cake next so we can have strawberry shortcake.