We haven’t tried this yet, but it does look really delicious.
Yield: 1 cup, 8 servings
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill weed, or 1 teaspoon dried
- Place the cashews, water, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a blender
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the basil and dill weed and pulse briefly, just to mix.
- Stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator,
- Ranch Dressing will keep for five days.
Saw this originally on you tube and then found their source recipe here: http://www.learnrawfood.com/recipes/comments/ranch_dressing/