going to surpise my wife with this one.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Cup of Sweetener (Agave Nectar or Evaporated Cane Juice)
- 1 Tbls of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Cocoa Powder (or Carob)
- Slice each avocado open and scoop out the insides.
- Place the inside in a food processor or blender.
- Next add the sweetener, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- Blend or process the mixture until fully blended.
The mixture should be smooth and the color of chocolate. You can instantly serve the mousse, however we recommend you let it cool in the fridge for at least an hour. Serve in cups with fresh fruit or mint. Some of our favorite fruits we like to add are strawberries, raspberries, bananas, and sometimes pineapple! Now put your fears behind and delve into this delectable, healthy, and cooling summer dessert!