Skip to content
- 1 cup +2 tbsp warm water (110 Degrees F)
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Flax
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup gf flour whte rice flour
- 1/2 cup starch tapioca starch
- 1 Tsp xantham gum
- 3 1/2 Tsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Itallian Seasoning – any old herbs you feal like “rosemary, thyme, oregano, garlic”
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt We used sea salt
Method Prep Time: 10 minutes or so, Time to rise 30 minutes, Time to Bake 30 minutes Total Time 1:10 minutes
- Warm water on stove top
- Add Honey, olive oil and vinegar
- Add Flax
- Let sit briefly and then add to mixer bowl
- Beat together (with the attachment you would use for making a cake – not the whisk or the dough hook) while you assemble the dry ingredients.
- In a smallish bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (from yeast through the 1 tsp kosher salt). Add to the wet ingredients in the mixer.
- Beat for about 2 minutes. The dough will look like brownie batter, not like traditional bread dough.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the sides. Lightly oil pizza pan.
- Oil your fingers, then spread the dough into the pans, stretching a bit and making fingertip indentations.
- Let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes. While it is rising, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle the risen dough with a little olive oil, a few pinches of kosher salt, and the rosemary. You can really substitute any other herb for the rosemary, or leave it with just the kosher salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until it turns golden brown.