Presentation on RedBox IPhone with screen shots of the User Interface
Open letter to RedBox:
To begin with I want to let you know how pleased I have been with the Redbox video rentals, for their convenience and their affordability.
I only have one complaint the website, when I drive by a rd box location on a whim I might want to rent something. There is the online rental website which works pretty well on a PC, but on a phone, when you are on the go, it just doesn’t work as well. It is slow and large, and difficult to navigate. I have developed an application for the forerunner in the personal smart phone markets, the Apple iPhone.
It facilitates the following:
- Viewing of movies in chronological order or alphabetical order
- Viewing of Redboxes within a perimeter of a zip code
- Displaying movies available in a particular Redbox
- Displaying the local Redboxes that contain a particular movie
- Changing the effected zip code
- Launching your website when a person is ready to rent from Redbox
So now comes the point of my inquiry, I was wondering if Redbox may be interested in viewing and acquiring the technology I have come up with. I think it could increase the number of rentals and also create a more satisfied customer.
Michael P. Schmidt