Saturday Push Day was performed on Monday due to helping a friend remodel his kitchen.
Things done this morning included:
- Chest Flies (laying down on bench) ( 45 lbs )
- Bench Press ( 35 lbs each side )
- Machine Inclinded Press ( 40 lbs? )
- Machine Military Press (Shoulder Press) ( 40 lbs? )
- Machine Chest Press ( 45 lbs)
- Machine Tricep Extensions ( 55 lbs)
- Horizontal Raises ( 25 lbs)
- MTS Abdominal Crunches ( 60 lbs )
I went to the gym this morning here is the different workouts I preformed.
It was pull day where we work on our Rows and Curls.
- Treadmill – 12 minutes watched Lilo and Stitch while running/jogging/walking
- Chinups (assisted) – 20 lbs assistance
- Pull Down (machine) – 130 lbs
- Vertical Arm Barbell Rows (barbell) 60 lbs
- Single arm dumbbell rows (bench assisted) 45 lbs
- Horizontal Machine Rows – 130 lbs
- Vertical Machine Rows – 130 lbs
- Bicep Curl (machine ) 80 lbs
- Bicep Curl ( barbell ) 50 lbs
- Reverse Curl (barbell) 50 lbs
- Standing Hammer Curl (skipped)